International Yoga Day is celebrated on June 21st each year. This day is a global celebration of the ancient practice of yoga, which has been shown to have many benefits for physical and mental health.
In this blog post, we will discuss five asanas that you can practice daily to improve your health and well-being. We will also discuss the benefits of Ayurveda, a traditional Indian system of medicine that can be used to complement your yoga practice.
5 Asanas to Practice Daily
- Sun salutations: Sun salutations are a great way to start your day. They are a series of 12 poses that warm up the body, stretch the muscles, and improve circulation.
- Warrior pose: Warrior pose is a powerful pose that strengthens the legs, arms, and core. It also improves balance and coordination.
- Triangle pose: Triangle pose is a great way to improve flexibility and balance. It also stretches the hamstrings, hips, and shoulders.
- Downward-facing dog: Downward-facing dog is a classic pose that strengthens the back, shoulders, and arms. It also stretches the spine, hips, and hamstrings.
- Corpse pose: Corpse pose is a restorative pose that allows the body to relax and unwind. It is a great way to end your yoga practice.
The Benefits of Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a traditional Indian system of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years. Ayurveda is based on the belief that health and well-being depend on a balance of three doshas, or energies: vata, pitta, and kapha.
Yoga is a great way to balance the doshas and improve overall health and well-being. Ayurveda can also be used to complement your yoga practice. For example, you can take herbal supplements that are specific to your dosha to help you achieve a state of balance.
Happy Millions Herbal Supplements
Happy Millions is a company that offers a variety of herbal supplements that can be used to support your yoga practice. These supplements are made with natural ingredients and are free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
Some of the Happy Millions herbal supplements that are helpful for yoga practitioners include:
- Amalaki: Amalaki is a powerful antioxidant that can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. It can also help to improve digestion and boost immunity.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is a heart-friendly herb that can help to improve circulation and reduce inflammation. It can also help to lower cholesterol levels.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that can help to reduce stress and anxiety. It can also help to improve sleep and boost energy levels.
- Garcinia & Pepper: Garcinia & Pepper is a weight loss supplement that can help to suppress appetite and boost metabolism. It can also help to improve mood and reduce stress levels.
- Glucopause: Glucopause is a women's health supplement that can help to balance blood sugar levels and reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- Guduchi: Guduchi is an immune-boosting herb that can help to fight off infection. It can also help to improve liver function and reduce inflammation.
- Jointspark: Jointspark is a joint health supplement that can help to relieve pain and inflammation. It can also help to improve flexibility and range of motion.
- Kalmegh: Kalmegh is a detoxifying herb that can help to remove toxins from the body. It can also help to improve digestion and boost immunity.
- Shatavari: Shatavari is an adaptogenic herb that can help to reduce stress and anxiety. It can also help to improve fertility and sexual function.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is a mineral-rich substance that can help to improve energy levels, boost immunity, and reduce inflammation.
- Testostorm: Testostorm is a men's health supplement that can help to boost testosterone levels. It can also help to improve muscle mass, strength, and energy levels.
These are just a few of the many Happy Millions herbal supplements that can be used to support your yoga practice. If you are looking for a natural way to improve your health and well-being, I encourage you to try one of these supplements.
International Yoga Day is a great opportunity to learn more about this ancient practice and its many benefits. If you are new to yoga, I encourage you to find a class in your area and start practicing today. You may be surprised at how much better you feel!